Buy Zolpidem Tablets Online Overview
Zolpidem is a sedative and is also called a hypnotic. It affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with sleep problems (insomnia).
Zolpidem is used to treat insomnia. The immediate-release forms are Ambien, Intermezzo, Edluar, and Zolpimist, which are used to help you fall asleep. The extended-release form of zolpidem is Ambien CR, which has a first layer that dissolves quickly to help you fall asleep, and a second layer that dissolves slowly to help you stay asleep.
Take zolpidem exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Never take zolpidem in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed.
Read all patient information, medication guides, and instruction sheets provided to you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Zolpidem may be habit-forming. Never share zolpidem with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
Zolpidem may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking this medicine and get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to zolpidem: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: depression, anxiety, aggression, agitation, confusion, unusual thoughts, hallucinations, memory problems, changes in personality, risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger, or thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself.
Stop using zolpidem and call your doctor at once if you have:
- chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat, feeling short of breath;
- trouble breathing or swallowing; or
- feeling like you might pass out.
Common zolpidem side effects may include:
- daytime drowsiness, dizziness, weakness, feeling “drugged” or light-headed;
- tired feeling, loss of coordination;
- stuffy nose, dry mouth, nose or throat irritation;
- nausea, constipation, diarrhea, upset stomach; or
- headache, muscle pain.
Zolpidem is not suitable for any patients who are suffering from:
- kidney disease;
- liver disease;
- lung disease such as asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
- sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep);
- myasthenia gravis;
- a history of depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts; or
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction.
You should not operate heavy machinery or vehicles the morning after taking Zolpidem until you are fully aware of how it affects you. Alcohol can negatively react with this medication causing severe drowsiness, never consume alcohol will under the effects of Zolpidem .
Seek immediate emergency medical attention if you have an allergic reaction. Symptoms to look out for which might indicate a reaction are:
- Skin rashes
- Swelling of the face or limbs
- Breathing difficulties
- Trouble Swallowing
There are no reviews yet.